Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer, much?

Words cannot even begin to describe the adventure of this summer.   
These are just a few pictures and personal quotes from my journal to echo the beauty of this place and the amazing people I experienced it with.

"Climb a mountain, cleanse your spirit." -John Muir

"If all you do is think of yourself and your own life plan, you'll miss out on the beauty of the world and others around you.  We must expand our perspective and lose the "tunnel vision."
 
"It's not about being able to jump off a 40ft pole. It's about having the courage to do so, to fight through challenges and trials without giving up." 
"It's better to burn out than fadeaway.  Burn out baby!!!"
 "It's never too late to change if you're still breathing."
"Listening to the spirit allows us to prepare for opportunities only God could see for us."


"I've learned that no matter how beautiful life is, I can't do it alone.  I need people in my life, and people need me in theirs. And in the end, that's really what life is all about: sharing it with others."